For enquiries relating to the Stormwater Management Authority, stormwater management planning and applications for funding under the Stormwater Management Fund, contact:

C/- GPO Box 1047

Phone: 08 8124 4740


For local drainage issues relating to roads and stormwater infrastructure, contact your local council South Australia’s councils | LGA South Australia.

For stormwater emergencies, contact the South Australian State Emergency Service SASES – Home. If you need emergency flood assistance, call the SES on 132 500.

For life-threatening emergencies, call Triple Zero (000)

For water affecting activities in your area, contact your local Landscape Board Landscape Boards SA | Home

For private drainage/stormwater issues, the South Australian Legal Commission provides useful information, see Legal Services Commission of South Australia (

For further information regarding water resources in South Australia and their management, visit: Department for Environment and Water – Water